Ghana Pics

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take Her to Sea

The time has come. Tomorrow (today?) at 6am, the baseline survey I've been working on for the past several months will officially launch, dispersing teams to various locations around the country. Basically I spent today practically equipping an army, counting out all sorts of supplies, allocating them amongst all our interviewers--it took 11 hours!

My Kelty backpack bills itself as the ideal 'day-and-a-half' pack. We're about to make it the 'week-and-a-half pack.' My itinerary will take me first to Western Region, around the Takoradi/Tarkwa area, then to Mpohor Wassa near Elmina, wrapping up with Assin Breku and Cape Coast in the Central Region. I'll return to Accra for a few days before visiting our teams in other regions. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. This also means that I won't be updating my blog very regularly for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

David Tannenwald said...

Good luck Joe! I miss you guys. Say hi to everyone for me.