Ghana Pics

Friday, June 27, 2008

Surveying the Damage

So today I went back to Tema Port bright and early to recover the surveys I'd dropped off on Wednesday. I think the efficiency with which my visit on Wednesday was run lulled me into a false sense of security. So I fully expected to be at the Port by 11am, round up the surveys from the different locations and be back at Legon by like 2pm. Plenty of time to go back into Accra for the aftenoon, no?

Welcome! You're on Ghana time!

I actually got to Tema on time, only to discover that none of the surveys from Golden Jubilee had been finished, only 6 of 20 from Tema Port and 5 of 8 from Fishing Harbour. So basically I only got about 50% of surveys returned. Ahhhhh. I'll have to go back on Monday.

Okay, my Internet time is about to expire, so I gotta cut this one short. Tomorrow I'm off to Aburi in the Akuapem Highlands, which is supposed to be absolutely beautiful, and much cooler (in temperature). Beautiful gardens and curio shops. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Whoa, tourism in Ghana is one excitement after another. Keep up the intrepid adventures!

:-D