Ghana Pics

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Round up the usual suspects

This is another short post, as I'm using someone's computer at the port to check my e-mail (read: check e-mail, gchat, write this blog post, sell contraband, etc.). I've had to revise my target sample from 200 (ahaha that was optimistic) to 160, and am currently standing at 152 respondents. Almost ... There are quite a few funny responses to the questions, and I'll share some when I've got more time.

I'll be spending tonight/tomorrow inputting the data and starting to analyze it. This will probably involve much swearing at Stata and R. Some of the variables have a bit of missingness, so I'll (and by I, I mean my computer) be doing a lot of imputing, which always involves about 5x as much time in debugging compared to actually running the program. If all goes well ...

Last night I saw a British commercial for Subway (the sandwich chain). It involved a jalapeno pepper with a British accent saying "ahh, you like it hot hot hot?". I felt ... confused.

No comments: